DATA ON SMALLER GEOGRAPHIC AREAS AND DATA ON MAPS
Do you need data on smaller geographic areas or specific geographic areas defined by you? Or do you want to visualise data in the form of maps for presentations or a website?
We can assist with the following:
- Deliver statistics on administrative units such as regions, municipalities, parishes, school districts etc.
- Find out where to reach your target group through data on geographical areas for example defined by roads, railways or other natural boundaries.
- Select addresses located in one or more self-defined geographic areas.
- Deliver statistical analysis based on a geographical area defined by you e.g. based on a distance from a centre point.
- Prepare calculations of distances between e.g. the residence and workplace and the residence and an educational institution.
- Visualise data on maps e.g. a map of Denmark showing the proportion of elderly in the population by parishes.
- Deliver data for use with the Danish National Grid (Kvadratnet).
In some cases, Statistics Denmark make agreements with other companies for resale of geo-data from Statistics Denmark. In this connection it is important to emphasise that we do not give exclusive rights to anyone.
We will provide you with an offer based upon your more specific requirements.
Erik Sommer, tel. +45 3917 3582
Michael Berg Rasmussen, tel. +45 3917 3781