Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoShort Term Statistics, Business Statistics
+45 3917 3361
Get as PDF
Monthly press releases and publication on our website:
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
The survey is published in a news release together with the data on nights spent in hotels, holiday centers, camp sites and hostels.
These statistics are also presented in the Statistical Yearbook.
The survey is published in the StatBank under the subject Marinas in the following tables:
- LYST1: Nights spent at marinas with overnight accommodations by region, nationality of the guest, period and time
- LYST2: Nights spent at marinas with overnight accommodations by waters, nationality of the guest, period and time
- LYST10: Nights spent at marinas with overnight accommodations by region, nationality of the guest, period and accommodation type
- LYST11: Nights spent at marinas with overnight accommodations by waters, nationality of the guest, period and accommodation type
- LYST12: Marinas by size and capacity
- LYST13: Marinas by region and capacity
Researchers and other analysts from authorized research institutions, can be granted access to the underlying micro-data by contacting Research Services.
Local and regional data can be purchased as a monthly standard subscription through our Customer Center or as a customized subscription via the relevant statistical office. Additional data can be purchased by contacting the statistical office. You may also find municipal data from 2017 and onwards free of charge by visiting the VisitDenmark website. The data is collected by Statistics Denmark and published every month by VisitDenmark.
Confidentiality - policy
In the compilation of tourism statistics, the confidentiality policy of Statistics Denmark is followed. Link in Danish here.
Confidentiality - data treatment
Any geographical area has to have at least 3 reporting units before any data can be published. Confidentiality is ensured by accumulating data or by omission of certain variable breakdowns.
Documentation on methodology
Not published in other documents.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.