Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoNational Accounts, Economic Statistics
Peter Rørmose Jensen
+45 39 17 38 62
Get as PDF
The statistics is published in the Statbank.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are not published in a press release.
This statistics is not presented in any publications from Statistics Denmark
The statistics is published in Statbank under this heading Input-output tables. The single tables can be found here:
- PRODMUL1: Production multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by industry and effect by industry.
- PRODMUL2: Production multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by final use and effect by industry.
- BESKMUL1: Employment multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by industry, effect by industry and employment.
- BESKMUL2: Employment multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by final use, effect by industry and employment.
- INPMUL1: Input multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by industry, effect by industry and input.
- INPMUL2: Input multiplier by type of multiplier, chock by final use, effect by industry and input.
There is no access to more detailed data than those that are published. Statistics Denmark can offer calculation of additional multipliers on request for payment
Data is only disseminated in the Statbank.
Confidentiality - policy
Data Confidentiality Policy for Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
There is no discretion as the statistics are based on a data source, which is published at a level of detail that does not require discretion.
Documentation on methodology
The methodology behind the calculation of multipliers is well described here Miller, R., & Blair, P. (2009). Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. doi:10.1017/CBO9780511626982
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.