Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoExternal Economy, International Trade in Service.
Selma Mustafic Mulalic
+45 3917 3664
Get as PDF
These statistics are published quarterly in a Danish press release, at the same time as the tables are updated in the StatBank. In the StatBank, these statistics can be found under International trade in services. For further information, go to the subject page.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published quarterly in a Danish press release.
These statistics featured in the Statistical Yearbook.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subject International trade in services in the following tables:
- UHT4S1: International trade in services by imports and exports, seasonal adjustment, items and time
- UHT4S2: International trade in services by imports and exports, seasonal adjustment, country and time
- UHTP: International trade in services, quarterly by imports and exports, items and time
- UHTL: International trade in services, quarterly by imports and exports, country and time
- UHTX: International trade in services, quarterly by imports and exports, items, country and time
Researchers and other analysts from authorized research institutions, can be granted access to the underlying microdata by contacting Research Services.
The statistics are included in the compilation of the balance of payments and are submitted to the OECD and the EU.
Confidentiality - policy
Data Confidentiality Policy at Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
Some service categories are aggregated before publication due to confidentiality.
Documentation on methodology
Methodological documentation is only available in Danish.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.