Contact Research Service
Support regarding Denmark's Data Portal and Research projects
Phone: +45 39 17 31 30 // E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact Research Service’s call center on all weekdays.
Mails are replied to within 2 weekdays, whereas the phones are open on Monday from 13:00-15:00 and Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00 am.
Note: In connection with the launch of new features in Denmark's Data Portal, we have extended our telephone hours during the following periods:
- September 19-25: Monday 11 AM to 3 PM, and Tuesday to Thursday 10 AM to 2 PM.
- October 3-9: Monday 11 AM to 3 PM, and Tuesday to Thursday 10 AM to 2 PM.
Danmarks Statistik, including Research Service, will be closed on Friday, October 6, 2023.
Research Service will not be answering phone calls or responding to emails on this day.
Our call center offers support regarding e.g. the process for ordering data, navigation in Denmark’s Data Portal and user creation. Please note that we do not forward calls to specific employees.
If you need assistance regarding technical errors in Denmark’s Data Portal, you may send an email to email@example.com. Please note that due to the summer holidays, support cases will not be processed during week 30.
Telephone meeting: Please send an e-mail with your inquiry to the project responsible employee at Statistics Denmark (please specify project number, your inquiry, possible timeslots for a meeting and a phone number at which we can reach you). Please note that a telephone meeting may be associated with costs if the meeting does not concern a specific order.
In Research Services, we will process your inquiry / order as soon as possible, and all inquiries / orders will be processed in the order that they are received.
Current duration of processing:
- From a project or order is received until data is delivered, the processing time is on average 6 weeks (and 50% of all orders are delivered within 3 weeks).
- From a contract has been signed or a priceoffer has been accepted until data is delivered, the processing time is on average 2,5 weeks.
Phone: 39 17 38 00 // E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help with logon, servers or other IT issues, please contact our IT-department.
IT can be contacted Monday-Thursday at 8:30-16:00 and Friday on 8:30-15:30.
Phone: 39 17 31 32 // E-mail email@example.com
If you have questions about user agreements or affiliation agreement, password etc. you can contact our administration all weekdays from 10:00-15:00 (except Monday and Wednesday from 13:00-14:00).
Teams in Research Service
The Authority Team
The Authority Team handles tasks for ministries, governmental agencies, regions and municipalities, who are working with public sector consultancy. Contact the Authority Team at FSEmyndighedsordning@dst.dk
The Health Team
The Health Team handles service tasks for users from the healthcare system or university hospitals. Contact the Health Team at FSEsundhedskundeteam@dst.dk
The General-purpose Team
The General-purpose Team handles service tasks for users, who use Statistics Denmark’s register data for scientific and statistical studies. Contact the General-purpose Team at FSEalmenkundeteam@dst.dk
Delivery times in Research Service
In Research Service, we will process your inquiry or assignment as quickly as possible, and all inquiries/assignment are processed in the order in which they are received.
The existing delivery times emerge as follow:
- It takes approximately 5-6 weeks from the time we receive your first inquiry until we assign an employee to your case
- In average it takes 9 weeks from the creation of your project until the data is delivered
- In average it takes 2.5 weeks from the conclusion of contract/price approval until the data is delivered