Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoPopulation and Education, Social Statistics
+45 39 17 33 07
Get as PDF
Statistic is published in newsletter and tables in the Statbank.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
A news letter from Statistics Denmark is published quarterly.
The news letter is only available in Danish. News letters can be accessed from Statistic Denmark´s news letters overview by selecting Befolkning og Ind-og udvandringer.
In Statistical Yearbook the latest migration number are shown in the section Population and elections.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subject Migrations to and from Denmark in the following tables:
- INDVAN: Immigration by sex, age, citizenship, country of last residence and time
- UDVAN: Emigration by sex, age, citizenship, country of destination and time
- VAN1AAR: Immigration by region, sex, age, country of last residence, citizenship and time
- VAN1KVT: Immigration (provisional data) by region, sex, age, country of last residence, citizenship and time
- VAN2AAR: Emigration by region, sex, age, country of destination, citizenship and time
- VAN2KVT: Emigration (provisional data) by region, sex, age, country of destination, citizenship and time
Micro-data can accessed via Statistics Denmark´s data for research for approved institutions with approved research projects.
Not relevant for these statistics.
Confidentiality - policy
No confidentiality measures are taken regarding this statistic. The published tables in the Statbank is not considered to contain sensitive information.
Confidentiality - data treatment
No discretionary measures are taken.
Documentation on methodology
On our website there is a document which describes the underestimation of emigration (only in Danish).
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.