Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoPrices and Consumption, Economic Statistics
Martin Sædholm Nielsen
+45 39 17 30 05
Get as PDF
These statistics are published monthly in a Danish press release and in the StatBank under Consumer Price Index.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published monthly in a Danish press release.
These statistics are published in the StatBank under Consumer Price Index in the following tables:
- PRIS111: Consumer price index (2015=100) by commodity group and unit
- PRIS112: Consumer price index (2015=100) by main figures
- PRIS8: Consumer price index, annual average (1900=100) by type
- PRIS9: Consumer price index, annual rate of change (inflation) (1900=100) by type
- PRIS113: Consumer price index (2015=100) by type
- PRIS201: Consumer price indices by group of households (2015=100) by commodity group and group of households
- PRIS6: Consumer price index (2000=100) by commodity group and unit
- PRIS61: Consumer price index (2000=100) by main figures
- PRIS12: Consumer price index (2000=100) by type
- PRIS14: Consumer price index, rate of change last 12 months (2000=100) by type
- PRIS1: Consumer price index (1980=100) by commodity group
- PRIS200: Consumer price indices by group of households (December 2005=100) by commodity group and group of households
Access to Micro-data, where the individual firms are not identifiable, may be granted on ad hoc basis.
Access to not published detailed elementary aggregate indices may be granted on request.
The consumer price index is used for deflating figures for household expenditure in the National Accounts and deflating the Retail trade index.
Confidentiality - policy
Statistics Denmark’s Data Confidentiality Policy is a set of rules and guidelines applied by Statistics Denmark when processing the large volumes of data about the Danes and Danish enterprises, which is the foundation for the production of statistics.
Confidentiality - data treatment
It is not necessary to apply confidentiality at the chosen level of publication.
Documentation on methodology
Documentation on methodology is only available in Danish.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.