Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoBusiness Dynamics, Business Statistics
Asbjørn Hviid Mikkelsen
+45 39 17 37 32
Get as PDF
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
Results are published in Nyt fra Danmarks Statistik Erhvervsdemografi.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subjects in the following tables:
- DEMO1: Business Demography by industry (DB07 127-grouping), status, unit and time
- DEMO3: Business Demography by industry (DB07 19 grouping), turnover and export and time
- DEMO4: Business Demography by region, industry (DB07 10-grouping), unit and time
- DEMO5: Business Demography by type of ownership, unit and time
- DEMO6: Business Demography by industry (DB07 10-grouping), unit, year of beginning and time
- DEMO8: Business Demography by enterprise size (full time equivalents), unit and time
DEMO9: Business Demography by municipality, unit and time
FDEMO4: Preliminary Business Demography by region, industry (DB07 10-grouping), unit and time
Data is available on individual level. Researchers may be granted access to anonymised micro-data. Furthermore, specialized data sets and tables may be produced upon request.
Anonymised data from the statistical register may be used for customized tables and analyses. See Customized solutions.
Inquiries may be directed to the person responsible for the Business Demography.
Confidentiality - policy
Confidentiality - data treatment
In connection to publication and delivery of customized statistics, a so-called confidentiality test of data is made. The confidentiality test is made on the basis of two criteria:
- The number criteria: If one data cell contains less than 3 observations (enterprises) employment and financial information can not be published
- The dominance criteria: If one or two observations (enterprises) contained in one data cell, alone or together constitute a certain percentage of the total turnover of the cell, the turnover and other financial information for this group can not be published.
Documentation on methodology
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.