Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoShort Term Statistics, Business Statistics
+45 3917 3025
Get as PDF
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published yearly in a Danish press release.
Publications only in Danish.
These statistics are published in the StatBank under Transport in the following tables:
- FLYV11: Danish registered aircraft 1st January by type and unit
- FLYV21: Flight operations on bigger, manned Danish airport by airport, flight and type of transport
- FLYV31: Passengers on bigger public, manned Danish airports by airport and category of passenger
- FLYV32: Departing passengers from bigger, public, manned airports by airport, type of transport and flight
- FLYV33: Passenger transport by air with commercial flights between Danish airports by alight on and alight from
- FLYV34: Commercial air journeys between bigger public, manned Danish airports and abroad by airport, land of destination and direction
- FLYV35: Passengers in international fligths by length of journey, flight and unit
- FLYV36: Passenger transport performance by air by type of transport
- FLYV91: Departing passengers from major airports by airport, type of transport and flight
- FLYV92: Departing passengers from major, manned, public airports by type of transport and flight
- FLYV93: Departing passengers from major, manned, public airports (seasonally adjusted) by type of transport and flight
Transport of goods by plane
- FLYV41: Air transport of goods via manned Danish airports by airport and type of transport
- FLYV1: Public manned airports by airport and length of runway
- FLYV2: Fixed investments in airports by type of investment and unit
- FLYV3: Activities on public manned airports by airport and unit
Micro-data are made available to researchers through Statistics Denmark's Researcher Access.
Confidentiality - policy
Data Confidentiality Policy for Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
No confidentiality rules are applied to the data at Statistics Denmark. At the Danish Transport Authority information on passenger figures for individual flight operators are removed before data is transmitted to Statistics Denmark.
Documentation on methodology
For additional documentation on the methodology, please refer to the Danish Transport Authority (Trafikstyrelsen).
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.