Health Care Providers (SHA), v1:2011
The classification of health care providers serves the purpose of classifying all organisations that contribute to the provision of health care goods and services, by arranging country-specific provider units into common, internationally applicable categories.
Health care providers encompass organisations and actors that deliver health care goods and services as their primary activity, as well as those for which health care provision is only one among a number of activities.
This classification is the Danish implementation of the International Classification for Health Accounts (ICHA) and follows the Classification of Health Care Providers (ICHA-HP) in the manual A System of Health Accounts (SHA) 2011 Revised Edition.
- HP.1: Hospitals
- HP.2: Residential long-term care facilities
HP.3: Providers of ambulatory health care
- HP.3.1: Medical practices
- HP.3.2: Dental practice
- HP.3.3: Other health care practitioners
- HP.3.4: Ambulatory health care centres
- HP.3.5: Providers of home health care services
- HP.4: Providers of ancillary services
- HP.5: Retailers and other providers of medical goods
- HP.6: Providers of preventive care
- HP.7: Providers of health care system administration and financing
- HP.8: Rest of economy
- HP.9: Rest of the world
|Name||Valid from||Valid to|
|Health Care Providers (SHA), v1:2011||January 1, 2011||Still valid|