Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoPopulation and Education, Social Statistics
+45 39 17 31 25
Get as PDF
- Please find further information on the homepage: https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/fuldtidsuddannelser/forskeruddannelser.aspx?tab=nog
- The main figures are published in Statbank Denmark
- A detailed analysis is published yearly in "Innovation and Research".
- Tailor-made statistics is available via Statistics Denmark's Costumers Center
- Micro-data is accessible via Statistics Denmark's Researcher's Center
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
Newest available data is no longer published in "NYT fra Danmarks Statistik", PhD-education.
Innovation and Research, Innovation and Research. The yearbook shows the trend in enrollment of PhD-students and in the subjects of the PhD-projects. Furthermore tables show the employment of the PhD-graduates, i.e. by sector and industries.
The PhD-statistics is also used as input in the General Statistics on Education Activity and Education Attainment of the Danish Population.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subject Research education in the following tables:
- PHD1: Entrants, doctorate students by main areas, sex and time
- PHD2: Graduate, doctorate students by main areas, sex and time
- PHD3: Stock of doctorate students by main areas and sex
Micro-data is available for Researchers etc. via the Division of Research Services in Statistics Denmark. For further information, see: Research Services in Statistics Denmark.
The Customers Center in Statistics Denmark has access to micro-data and offer detailed tables and tables combining PhD-data with other data in Statistics Denmark.
For further information: Customers Center in Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - policy
Confidentially-policy in Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
The politics of confidentiality for Statistics Denmark is followed.
Documentation on methodology
Documentation on methodology is only available in Danish.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.