Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoPrices and Consumption, Economic Statistics
Martin Sædholm Nielsen
+45 39 17 30 05
Get as PDF
These statistics are published monthly in a Danish press release and in the StatBank under Harmonized index of consumer prices (HICP). The HICP of all Member States is also published by Eurostat in Statistics in Focus/Economy and Finance and on Eurostat.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published in a Danish press release.
These statistics are published in the StatBank under Harmonized index of consumer prices (HICP) in the following tables:
- PRIS117: EU-harmonized consumer price index (HICP) (2015=100) by commodity group and unit
- PRIS118: EU-harmonized consumer price index with constant taxes (HICP-CT) (2015=100) by commodity group and unit
- PRIS119: EU-harmonized consumer price index (2015=100) by main figures
- PRIS5: EU-harmonized consumer price index (2000=100) by commodity group, unit and base year
- PRIS51: EU-harmonized consumer price index (HICP-CT)with constant taxes by commodity group, unit and base year
- PRIS52: EU-harmonized consumer price index (2005=100) by main figures
Access to Micro-data, where the individual firms are not identifiable, may be granted on ad hoc basis.
Access to not published detailed elementary aggregate indices may be granted on request.
Confidentiality - policy
Statistics Denmark’s Data Confidentiality Policy is a set of rules and guidelines applied by Statistics Denmark when processing the large volumes of data about the Danes and Danish enterprises, which is the foundation for the production of statistics.
Confidentiality - data treatment
It is not necessary to apply confidentiality at the level of publication.
Documentation on methodology
Documentation on methodology is only available in Danish.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.