Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoGovernment finance statistics, Economic statistics
Martin Rune Rasmussen
+45 3917 3529
Get as PDF
These statistics are published in a Danish press release. In the StatBank, these statistics can be fount under Expenses and revenues of general government.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published in a Danish press release.
The figures is part of the Statistisk Tiårsoversigt.
The statistics are published in the StatBank in the following tables:
- OFF18: Specification of interest payments and interest receivables etc. by revenue/expenditure and time
- OFF29: General government, COFOG by function and time
- OFF24: Expenditure of general government by function, group of consumption and year by function, group of consumption and time
- OFF3: General government, expenditure and income by expenditure/revenue, sector and time
- OFF26: General government, final consumption expenditures by expenditures, sector and time
- OFF10: Gereral government, income transfers (to households) by type of income and time
- OFF17: General government, subsidies (to corporations) by type of grants and time
- OFF25: General government, expenditures by function and type of transaction by function, type of expenditure and time
- SKAT: Taxation total, divided into rates and dues by type and time
Data is stored in an internal data base, the DIOR-data base for public finance. Access can be obtained by payment.
Access to budgets for general government is available on the same level of detail as Statistics Denmark collects as a paid service job.
Confidentiality - policy
Confidentiality policy in Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
Access to accounts for general government is available on the same level of detail as Statistics Denmark collects as a paid service job.
Documentation on methodology
Further documentation can be found in the reconciliation table presented on the homepage of the Agency for Public Finance and Management (Økonomistyrelsen).
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.